Corryong IBS 1000yd BR

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
dg
25/06 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6x47 lapua

Corryong IBS 1000yd BR

Post by dg »

Congratulations to Paul Deahan and his fellow members of the Corryong Club for recently organising and conducting their 1st IBS 1000yd BR Match.

This is great and positive news for Victorian and Australian LRBR.

cheers

dave g
ratshot
17 Hornet
Favourite Cartridge: 6 dasher

Re: Corryong IBS 1000yd BR

Post by ratshot »

Thanks Dave , it was a trial run to see what else we needed to do . but every thing worked well except the core flute i used as a target backer didnt like the hot weather much. i noticed Jacko sent you my LG scores ,but not my HG scores . he got a bit excited having to get the 6inch verniers out on our first shoot. Now to set some dates for next year and get into it...
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

Well done Paul. A 5.3xx and a 97 score in HG first up. Most shoot a life time and never achieve anything like that. Well done mate and will we see you at ND next year?
dg
25/06 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6x47 lapua

Post by dg »

Paul

the results have been amended to include your superb HG effort.

mate, as Tony mentioned, many Australian HG competitors who have been shooting 1000yd BR for an extensive period of time have never got near equaling the results you have achieved in your 1st home grown match.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
dave g
ozeant
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Post by ozeant »

Hi Paul,

Well done, sounds like a great shoot. Would love to get down there for one of yours !

When you are looking at dates for 2013...... check out the calendar section at www.500mflyshooter.com.au , it has all the registered Fly matches for the year there..... I am sure if the shoots don't conflict.... quite a few would like to shoot both.

Have a great Christmas, & I look forward to seeing you at a shoot in the new year.

Cheers

Anthony