Some Fly Shoot Pics

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

Steven, you sure you didn't cut and paste JRs head on that photo with Stuart. Sure looks like the wedding photo on the wall at his place :mrgreen:
Cap and all :mrgreen:

Tony Z
Last edited by Tony Z on Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GriMo
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 17 rem

Post by GriMo »

AJR, better post one of you smiling or ill create another wharf :P
a.JR
6mm Dasher
Favourite Cartridge: 30cal

smiles All Round

Post by a.JR »

GriMo, That one of Vlad ,Me and Stuart was with my smiley face on after setting 3 new range records and taking the big Bris trophy home..JR..jeff Rogers.. as good as it gets..
GriMo wrote:AJR, better post one of you smiling or ill create another wharf :P
steven
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6ppc

Post by steven »

Jeff & Tony,

Is that photo good enough to win the the money????????? Suppose not if June has one that's similar on the wall.

I can get my brother to doctor up a photo to make you smile but would feel guilty taking Junes money.

Cheers
Steve
a.JR
6mm Dasher

Left overs

Post by a.JR »

Nashy , June hasn't got any money left ,we spent it all on 1000 BIBs , 1000 Knight 200gn mini boatails and a new Krieger 13.5 twist barrel ..But that's what she wanted for her Aniversary gift ,so what can u do ..JR..Jeff Rogers..
steven wrote:Jeff & Tony,

Is that photo good enough to win the the money????????? Suppose not if June has one that's similar on the wall.

I can get my brother to doctor up a photo to make you smile but would feel guilty taking Junes money.

Cheers
Steve
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

jr, have you got that us stock yet and if so do you want to sell it. :lol: :lol:
a.JR
6mm Dasher

US stuff!

Post by a.JR »

Geeze Pete, Your an optimist ,i have not even got conformation thats it's on the way yet..When it gets here i'm going to keep it for me for later on but your welcolme to measure it up and copy it if ya want..JR..Jeff Rogers
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

No worries Mate,
just keen to get a look at it and order one asap. can you give me that guys number in Brisbane again (for the omarks). 8)