WTB Omark stock

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
biglew1974

WTB Omark stock

Post by biglew1974 »

Hi Guys I would like to buy a Omark stock to have a go at painting don't want to stuff up ? the one I use thought I would buy one to try.
Cheers

Brno #2, Omark .308,Ruger .223 Km-vt77, K98 israli 7.62. :wink:
albow
.257 Roberts

Post by albow »

biglew

I am looking to build one of the light guns that aJR has posted the details on in another thread and will be using an omark action. From all enquiries to date I have not been able to find just a barreled action, all are complete rifles however should know over the next week or so.

If I end up having to purchase a complete rifle I would be more than happy to pass on the stock.

Al
biglew1974

Post by biglew1974 »

Cheers al-bow
albow
.257 Roberts

Post by albow »

biglew

I have been able to secure a barrelled action only so unfortunately will not have the stock to pass on. Maybe one of the other chaps that end up making one of the LG's with an Omark will have a stock that they may want to pass on although most will be looking for barrelled actions only too.

PM sent with other information.
Sam Walker
.222 Remington

Post by Sam Walker »

Try the Oz F class forums site and post a wanted ad there
cheers,
Sam
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

BigLew, try Les Flood at Pine Rivers Guns direct on 0738811688, something tells me he has access to shit loads of Omark stocks.
Pete.
8)
Rinso
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 25.06

Post by Rinso »

biglew1974,

I have an old Omark Model 44 stock in the shed somewheres, I could have a dig around if you like.

cheers

Rinso