PICS!

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
a.JR
6mm Dasher
Favourite Cartridge: 30cal

PICS!

Post by a.JR »

Trying out this pic thing..JRImage
Caption is "did you see those 6 flag changes, whew!"
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Looks like you have it sorted aJR!!!
a.JR
6mm Dasher

Thanks!

Post by a.JR »

Yea Thanks Mate , You should have headed it "pics for dummy's"..JR..Jeff Rogers..................
kjd wrote:Looks like you have it sorted aJR!!!
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Re: Thanks!

Post by kjd »

a.JR wrote:Yea Thanks Mate , You should have headed it "pics for dummy's"..JR..Jeff Rogers..................
kjd wrote:Looks like you have it sorted aJR!!!
LOL. I certainly should but I understand that you older blokes haven't grown up with computers like this last generation so I get what your going through. Personally if you asked me how to make a "Meplat Uniformer" I wouldn't have a clue. I don't even know what a Meplat Uniformer is!!!
Kenny
6mm Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmPPC

Post by Kenny »

Good stuff JR :D

I think that's a smile too :lol:

KY
a.JR
6mm Dasher

We 'll swap!

Post by a.JR »

I know F all about 'puters till now,swap ya pic of a Meplat Uniformer..JR..Jeff RogersImage
Tony Z
.270 Winchester

Post by Tony Z »

Yeh Kenny, that's about as close as it gets to gettin a smile outa JR.
Still reckon you'll have to wait till my funeral to get a better one :mrgreen:

Tony Z.
a.JR
6mm Dasher

Full of it!

Post by a.JR »

Kenny ,you know he's full of it now.. If he goes then i gotta give shootin away,cause i'd be F...ed without the final finish machining he does for me.. If i don't trust me to do a 100% job how do you think i'd go trusting another gunsmith in another state to do the work..I might miss him kickin my arse at Fly and 1K most of the time,but that's it..JR..Jeff Rogers
Kenny
6mm Remington

Post by Kenny »

TZ & JR;

Jeez....I reckon you both are..... full of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

You's sound a lot like me and Nashy :shock:

Truth is I can't machine for crap either so without 'the legend' I likewise would be lost :lol:

I simply rerpay him for all the work he has done for me by......kicking his arse ALL the time :P.............. that should get a response :lol:

KY
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

jr, thats another $5.00 royalty ya owe me for using pictures of my meplat trimmer.

I reckon the forum admin should put up a box of projectiles for a pic of jr (really) smile'in. :twisted: :lol:
steven
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6ppc

Post by steven »

Kenny,

Go hard you prick..... Lucky you don't need any more machining done for 5 years....Kick my arse.......that'll be the day.....how's my stock goin anyway....did that stuff turn up from Sinclair yet?????? :oops:
Kenny
6mm Remington

Post by Kenny »

Steven,

:lol: :lol: :lol: what a bite :lol: did I not mention the 17PPC and the 30/284 you were doing for me :shock:

Your stock is way too pretty to give back :P

My stuff is still.........shipping, worst part is they must be shut down for xmas and won't answer my emails about that farkin body die...it is NOT on my packing list... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Will try the wax plugs over the weekend.

KY
steven
.222 Remington
Favourite Cartridge: 6ppc

Post by steven »

Kenny,

I looked on Sinclairs website and couldn't find a body die for 30br....they list it in the Redding catalogue but that doesn't mean they have actually made any....No varmints to shoot with a 17ppc so put it on the back burner for 5 years.....30/284 sounds promising....need to re-chamber the '06 ackley so sounds good....want a 22ppc and 6br reamer as well.

Sent Nioa a friendly email (not).10,000 fed 205ms will be here on Monday....Johnny orderd another 10,000 for stock.
Kenny
6mm Remington

Post by Kenny »

Steven,

I musta upset Tz and JR.....I never got a bite outta them :cry:

So the primers were in stock, they were just not sending them...... ¿ hmmm, bad service = bad bussiness :?

Yeah the rabbits around here have all starved to death or died of thirst, the 17 can wait.
I have in my possession a 30/284 that Brman kindly sent me up with some 284 cases :D it is real sexy..........well the curves are anyway :lol: next project..... a 5th tube for the Bat :D

KY
BRman

Post by BRman »

Kenny

Redding themselves have a body die in30/284 which you can get direct and pay more for or they will send to a dealer in the US an you buy from the dealer at a reduced price. such as Sinclairs. You will have to email redding for the part number as i have deleted email from them. I think they also have a full length die in stock