1000yd TARGETS!

Benchrest, F-class, Metallic Silhouette, Handgun Shooting and anything other form of target shooting!
a.JR
6mm Dasher
Favourite Cartridge: 30cal

1000yd TARGETS!

Post by a.JR »

While i got ya's going ,What about some 1K targets..i'll start, this target is when i learned how much tension is needed on my barrel..If it comes loose , hard to even find that shot on the paper..The 1st 5 of the group(2.00ins) are the highest ones ,the next 4 form about an inch lower and the other one is just outer there..JR..Jeff Rogers..........Image
Matt P
Favourite Cartridge: 6BR

Post by Matt P »

My 6.5x57AI, 142SMK @ 2860 @ 1000yrds Canberra, shooting blind. Group 3.9"

Matt P
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

Hi Matt, another great target mate, try to get to Townsville for our 3 day shoot in July, by the looks of your targets you should do well and we have some pretty good prizes to be won. :P
mitchellchandler_au
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmbr

Post by mitchellchandler_au »

Hi all,

Just wondering who I could contact in reguard to buying some of those 1000 yard targets.

Thanks,
mitchell
a.JR
6mm Dasher

Targets

Post by a.JR »

Hi Mitch, I have targets in 600yd ,1000yd and FLY in abundance,but it sure would not be cheap to roll up and post.. The 1K target is 42ins square,i think that's OK in the post??..Cost us $3.00 for 1000yd ,$2.50 for 600yd and $1.50 for the FLY..Let me Know..JR..Jeff Rogers.............
mitchellchandler_au wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering who I could contact in reguard to buying some of those 1000 yard targets.

Thanks,
mitchell
mitchellchandler_au
.22 WMR
Favourite Cartridge: 6mmbr

Post by mitchellchandler_au »

Hi JR,

How ya going mate? Could I possibly get 3 of each of the 1000,600 and fly targets. If you could work out a price(inc. postage) and PM me with the price and some banking details I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, mitchell
a.JR
6mm Dasher

Where!

Post by a.JR »

PM an address so i can get post quote and i will have to find a long tube somewhere as well,won't be at the range till SAT ,the only targets i got at home got lots a holes ..JR..Jeff Rogers................. what about if the tube is too long for the post??
mitchellchandler_au wrote:Hi JR,

How ya going mate? Could I possibly get 3 of each of the 1000,600 and fly targets. If you could work out a price(inc. postage) and PM me with the price and some banking details I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, mitchell
Blackpete

Post by Blackpete »

Jeff, are we going back to do those target frames on Sat or Sun. 8)