FX Revolution first group

Ol 55
.308 Winchester
Favourite Cartridge: 20 PPC

FX Revolution first group

Post by Ol 55 »

Hopefully I have been successfull in attatching a pic of a couple of 3 shot groups.
Ol 55
Attachments
FX (3).jpg
FX (3).jpg (22.92 KiB) Viewed 245 times
MISSED

Re: FX Revolution first group

Post by MISSED »

Well done on both counts
Ol 55
.308 Winchester

Post by Ol 55 »

Just had to compress it a fair bit still early days on both counts.
Ol 55
McDave
Favourite Cartridge: .22

Post by McDave »

Looking Good Ol55.

I'm looking forawrd to your reports as I've been eyeing off the revolution for about 6months and I'm not sure how much longer my self control is going to last. :)

D.
Ol 55
.308 Winchester

Post by Ol 55 »

The main reason I bought this air rifle was have something that is accurate and the semi auto feature.
I shoot sporting clays and can see no reason why I cant shoot clays with it, well I can tell you it is possible done it yesterday in front of about half a dozen DTL shooters one said if I hit that he would eat it he tells me they are hard to cook. Set the trap to throw straightaway targets my young bloke threw one had trouble seeing it through the scope and couldn't catch it next one shot over the top but very close, threw another and whack on the first shot. Am going to mount a red dot scope very close to the eye to give me a larger field of view I think that will be better.
Then I will have to sort some video so you blokes are believers. Then set up 10 empty cartriges on a sleeper @ about 30 yds and see how fast we could knock them off without missing. I have not had this much fun for a long time.
Ol 55