Nice to put a face to a name.....

curan
.338 Lapua Magnum
Favourite Cartridge: 30/30

Nice to put a face to a name.....

Post by curan »

I haven't been on the forum much of late, as I've been working at a new job, and it's been keeping me busy.

However, a part of the new role needed me to attend some training in Wacol (Brisbane). And when the days training finished early, I worked out that I was not far from the Greenfields factory.

A short taxi ride later, and I am sitting in Lewis Reinhold's office, shooting the breeze about all things air rifle. We had a good 40 minute yarn before I needed to hit the road. I always knew him to be a knowledgable and friendly bloke on the forum, and he is certainly the same person in the flesh.

Lewis kindly provided me with some reading material for the trip home (been through it twice now thanks Lewis!), and I left feeling very glad I took the time to catch up and meet him face to face, and to get the chance to thank him for the advice on the forum over the years. :D

cheers, curan
Yrrah
.204 Ruger
Favourite Cartridge: .25 JSB King

Re: Nice to put a face to a name.....

Post by Yrrah »

Time shared with Lewis is truly special for me too.
Lewis isn't that old but he is of the "old school gentleman" class and treated us all like family.
Those of us who have dealt with Lewis over the years know just how fortunate we have been to be looked after by this humble man.
All the best in your new job Curan ..... Kind regards, Harry.
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

Thanks Wayne. It was likewise for me.It was great to meet with you.

Thanks as always Harry!

Lewis
kjd
Site Admin
Favourite Cartridge: 223Rem

Post by kjd »

Yrrah wrote:Time shared with Lewis is truly special for me too.
Lewis isn't that old but he is of the "old school gentleman" class and treated us all like family.
Those of us who have dealt with Lewis over the years know just how fortunate we have been to be looked after by this humble man.
I agree,

I just wish he'd start dealing in airguns again! The Aussie scene isn't the same without him!
Lewis Reinhold
300 Win Mag

Post by Lewis Reinhold »

kjd wrote:
Yrrah wrote:Time shared with Lewis is truly special for me too.
I agree,

I just wish he'd start dealing in airguns again! The Aussie scene isn't the same without him!

Thanks Keith.

Tough game. So I hear more and more these days